What happens if I forgot my discord password?
If you have forgotten your Discord password, you can get a reminder sent to you from the login page. You can now use your new password to log into the Discord desktop and mobile apps.
How do I restart discord in Windows 10?
Trick 1. Fix Discord Not Opening – Close Discord in Task Manager and Restart It
- Open Task Manager on Windows 10. You can press shortcut key Ctrl + Shift + Esc to quickly open it.
- Tap Process tab, and find Discord application to click it.
- Then you can restart Discord to see if it can open and work well.
How do I stop discord from starting up?
How do I disable auto start on launch?
- Open Task Manager. With your Task Manager open, click on More details. Brightly colored box not included, unfortunately.
- Select the Startup tab. Pretty simple, still with us? Good! More brightly colored box time, folks.
- Select Discord then Disable.
How do you kill a task on discord?
1. Kill the Discord task
- Press Windows key + R.
- Type cmd and then click OK.
- In the cmd window that appears type: taskkill /F /IM discord.exe.
- After the process finishes, relaunch Discord.
How do you get to task manager without Ctrl Alt Delete?
How to open task manager without CTRL + ALT + DELETE (2018 Update)
- Step Click on Start. Step Enter taskmgr.exe into the search field (taskmgr.exe is the executable name of the task manager)
- Step To start the task manager right-click on the taskbar.
- Step Click on “Start Task Manager”.
- Step Done.
How do I restore Task Manager?
To Reset Task Manager to Defaults in Windows 10,
- Close the Task Manager if you have it running.
- Open the Start menu, and locate the Task Manager shortcut.
- Press and hold the keys Alt, Shift, and Ctrl.
- While holding the keys, click on the Task Manager shortcut.
- Voila, it will start with defaults!
How do I re enable Task Manager Windows 10?
Enable Task Manager from Registry in Windows 10, Windows 8, 7, or XP
- Click on Start.
- Type regedit and press Enter.
- Through the left hand navigation pane, navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\ Windows\ Current Version\Policies\System.
- In the work area, locate “DisableTaskMgr”.