Can I change my age on PS4?
If you trust your kids or don’t care what they play, you may want to be able to change their birthdate. Go to account.sonymobile.com. Sign-in using the same email and password as your PlayStation Network account. On the next page, enter the correct date of birth or whichever you’d like to use going forward.
How do you check how old your PS4 is?
Do you know how to check your age on PlayStation 4?
- Firstly, Click on “Account Settings”.
- ” Click the red “Manage Account” button.
- Then Click on “Edit Name and Address.”
- The birth date that is registered for your PlayStation Network account will be shown on the screen.
Where is account settings on PS4?
To view and edit information for your account, select (Settings) > [Account Management] > [Account Information]. The account information available to you varies depending on the country or region and the type of account.
How do I sign out of another user on PS4?
Log into your psn account on a web browser and go to your settings, my devices, and click on “log out of all devices”.
How do I delete a user on PS4 without signing in?
Delete a PS4 User
- Go to Settings.
- Select “Login Setting” from the menu.
- Select “User Management”
- Select “Delete User”, then select the profile you would like to delete. That’s it! You’ve successfully deleted that pesky profile off your console.
How many PlayStation accounts can you have?
Why can’t I activate as primary ps4?
What you can do from there is deactivate your account from every device you’re signed into making it so you need to sign in again to be primary. As you said you changed your password so after that you should be able to make your account primary on your ps4.
Is PlayStation game sharing illegal?
it’s technically illegal to share games but it’s considered ok to play your games on a different ps4. You’d have to sign in with your account and download the games then they should be available on that system under another account.